5Dimes Live Casino
Launched in 1998, 5Dimes is one of the oldest online casinos still in existence.
Their basic layout and design haven’t changed much since their inception, and this is something that their players appreciate. One of the things that have changed since their debut is the inclusion of live dealer casino games. The site now boasts a handful of different live dealer games, which helps them compete in the modern online gambling era.
5Dimes can be played as a downloadable, instant play or a mobile casino, although the latter is not particularly well developed. This English language casino welcomes players from across the globe (including the USA) and is licensed out of Costa Rica.
Although arguably better known for their online sportsbook, the 5Dimes Group Casinos owned site is powered by Real Time Gaming (RTG) and Visionary iGaming software, with the latter responsible for the live dealer casino games they carry.
Live Dealer, Casino, Sports Betting, Poker, Lottery.
- Nice bonuses and promotional program.
- US players accepted.
- Good customer support.
- Trusted operator since 1998.
- ViG Live Dealer games!
5Dimes - My First Impressions
The overall look of 5Dimes has barely changed since it made its debut, over 20 years ago. Although it doesn’t look as modern as rival sites, this familiarity is fondly appreciated by its users, who have been able to follow the same menu bars and patterns to their favorite games for years now.
5Dimes.eu can deliver sportsbook casino, live dealer, bingo, mini-games, racebook, lottery and poker games to its users. Their sportsbook is arguably one of the most frequently visited sections. Some of the notable sports bets you can place include football, soccer, tennis, golf, motor racing, fighting, basketball and baseball bets.
Of course, most of us are more interested in their casino offerings. There are quite a few options to choose from here.
Ratings and Facts
Available 5dimes.eu Live Casino Games
The Vegas Live Casino available at 5Dimes is a small but exciting enterprise. There are five quality live dealer games for you to get to grips with when playing at the site, and they include baccarat, blackjack and roulette games. Players will be greeted by human dealers whenever they sit down to play a live dealer game at 5 Dimes. Rebate games will see players earn a wager-based rebate whenever their session ends.
Live dealer games are provided by Visionary iGaming and are streamed out of Costa Rica. They have high video quality (HD streams) and cannot be played on mobile devices. On the upside, 5Dimes live dealer games are US-friendly.
Let’s take a closer look at the live dealer games you can expect to find at 5 Dimes.
- Live Baccarat: This baccarat game features six decks and side-bets and has an RTP of 98.85%. One of the side-bets the game features is Super 6, also known as No Commission Baccarat. A Dragon Bonus side-bet can be placed (like Dragon Tiger) and pays out when a hand wins by at least 4 points or is a natural. Pairs side-bets are also possible in this low, medium or high-stakes game.
- Live Blackjack: Based on American Blackjack, this Visionary iGaming (ViG) developed live dealer game also features 6 decks and side-bets. It regularly features in tournaments and competitions at the site. Back betting is made possible, with side-bets including Pairs and Rummy. Players can also use a Choose Ahead-feature to speed up gameplay if they wish.
- Live Blackjack – Early Payout: Much like the previous blackjack game regarding gameplay, this live dealer title differs in that the house edge is down to just 0.5%. Low, standard and high-betting limits are options in this game, and Pairs and Rummy side bets can be staked, too. The game is based on Common Draw Blackjack and is one of the highest paying live dealer blackjack games on the net.
- Live American Roulette – Enhanced Payout: This roulette game features the double-zero gameplay of American Roulette, but with a twist – the house edge is lower. Improved payouts for inside and outside bets and a lower house edge than even European roulette can muster makes this title so appealing. Betting limits range from $1 up to $5,000 on this game.
- Live Single Zero Roulette: Also known as European Roulette, this Visionary iGaming live dealer game offers just the single-zero roulette gameplay many people like. It comes with picture-in-picture HD video and a plethora of rich game histories for you to peruse. Bets are more manageable, from $0.10 up to $300 with all other aspects of the game standard for any live dealer single zero roulette title.
General 5dimes.eu Casino Review:
5Dimes.eu is a collection of several casinos all rolled into one. There are Grand Casino, a Jackpot Casino, a Gold Casino, Bonus Casino, and MatchPlay Casino sites all accessible at 5 Dimes. The Vegas Live Casino is also accessible, and we’ll come to that in a few moments.
The Grand Casino is arguably most appealing to traditional casino game lovers. Downloadable and instant play versions of your favorite casino table games such as blackjack and roulette can be found there. Meanwhile, the Jackpot Casino offers over 120 groundbreakingly games, such as 3D slots, video poker, and keno games.
The Bonus Casino is where you should head if you want to play with big bonuses and promotions. It offers match deposit bonuses, which can give all new players a helping hand. A Play for Fun Casino is also available, which provides free games to players who don’t wish to wager real money, and you can also access the MatchPlay Casino (a sister site) from the 5Dimes.eu Casino domain.
The Vegas Live Dealer Casino is ideally suited to any player who wishes to play the latest games with a touch of realism. It offers you the ability to chat to fellow players, as well as enjoy as faithful a Vegas experience as you possibly can do when playing online. If playing realistic versions of blackjack, baccarat and roulette are your forte; you can’t go far wrong with the Vegas Live casino.
5Dimes Bonus and Promotions
While other casino sections have their own bonuses and promotions, such as a general 100% match on your first deposit at 5Dimes.eu, there are a few special live dealer promotions which are worth a look, too.
Players can readily join the Monthly Leaderboard competition. The Vegas Live Dealer Monthly Leaderboard competition sees players accumulate points with every bet they make on American Blackjack tables in the live casino. At the end of the month, the top three players with the highest number of points accumulated will bag a cash prize based on their performance. Those cash prizes include $50, $150 and $300 prizes for players finishing in third, second or first place in the leaderboard.
The live dealer casino also offers players access to Super 777 Progressive Jackpot competitions. The Super 777 Progressive Jackpot is only available on 5 Dimes’ American Blackjack tables. It is seeded at $5,000 and grows based on wagers. A mini-jackpot of $100 is paid out to any player who wins with any three 7s. Players who win with three red 7s (hearts and diamonds) can bag a $1,000 prize. The Grand Prize could be worth untold fortunes and is only paid out to players who land blackjack with three 7s (diamonds).
Banking Deposit and Withdrawal Methods at 5Dimes Casino
Players have quite a few deposit and withdrawal methods open for them to use at 5 Dimes.eu. Some of the deposit methods they have open to them include:
- Debit/Credit Cards: Maestro, MasterCard, VISA, VISA Electron
- Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin
- Others: Bank Wire, Cheques, Money Order, Person 2 Person
Currencies Supported: USD, BTC
Fees and Timeframes
The deposit times at 5 Dimes.eu are near enough instantaneous, although delays can understandably be expected when you deposit using wire transfers and cheques. For withdrawals, it is a different story.
Withdrawals with credit, debit and bank transfers taking between 3-7 working days. Cheques arrive a week to 10 days later. Players should note that there is a 24-48 hour pending time in place before any transactions are processed.
What about fees? 5Dimes sometimes has transaction fees for some options, depending on the methods you choose. These can range from $15 up to $80 for wire transfers and cheques. 5Dimes.eu doesn’t publish their withdrawal caps, although, like any casino, you should expect withdrawal caps (probably monthly) to be in place.
One thing to note is that 5Dimes seems to only process withdrawals from Mondays to Thursdays. If you land a big win on a Friday evening, you’re going to have to wait until Monday before they even look at it, for instance. On the upside, there is a dedicated cash-out support team whose sole purpose is to assist you with your winnings. They may be worth a call.
There are toll-free telephone numbers for US players to use; namely 1-800-430-5896, 1-800-305-3517 and 1-800-243-7890, and e-mail support is also provided, via email@example.com. New 5dimes players can call an entirely different number for support (1-877-332-7501). Customer support is efficient, although it does often take a while to receive any kind of response via e-mail. Live Chat is available too.