USA players are welcome! Top games mix including Vivo Live Casino Studio, Bitcoin ready, fast payouts and hassle free deposits! Nice Welcome Package for Slots! Huge in ongoing promotions. Good 24/7 support! Sports betting, horse racing and casino games.
Licensed by the Government of Curacao, the MyBookie Casino provides personalized and stress-free gambling environment catering to fans of sports betting, horse racing and casino games. Featured slots, table games and live dealer games, instantly accessible online, come from reputable developers such as BetSoft and Vivo Gaming.
MyBookie.ag: First Impressions
MyBookie.ag is first and foremost a sports betting site and its design makes it abundantly clear. Moving past the massive sports-themed slider, one can see they additionally offer not only casino games but live dealer experience as well. Top half of the landing site has been made image-rich, banking on the “picture’s worth a thousand words” maxim to communicate the diversity of gambling options and special deals created with the goal of recruiting new members.
Two menus have been installed to facilitate simple and user-friendly navigation through various sections. The one on top focuses on Games and Bonuses, also offering a quick way to look for help when needed. Detailed bottom one offers links to important information such as Rules and Regulations, and provides fast access to various sportsbook and online casino segments. The only tab which seems to be missing is one related to Banking options, the information which one can find within T&C section.
MyBookie Registration Process
There’s no need to search around for sign-up clickers, they’re placed pretty much all over the page. Once you click on one, a standard registration form prompts you to fill in 3 sections:
- Personal information, such as your name, email and date of birth
- Contact information
- Account details with password and promo codes
Having done so, confirm that you’re over 18, have read T&C, and are a living and breathing human rather than a robot, and you’re set to go.
Restricted territories: While US players will receive a warm welcome, there’s a pretty long list of countries with restricted access. Among those you’ll find Belgium, France, Ireland, Denmark, Netherlands, Hungary, Bulgaria, Serbia, Turkey, Cyprus, China, India, and Russian Federation.
The MyBookie Facts
Betsoft, VIVO Gaming, Parlay, Aristocrat, Concept Gaming, Portomaso Gaming
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Bank Wire: $2000.00
Western Union: $100.00
$2.000 per week*
Toll Free Customer Service: 1 (844) 866-BETS (2387)
General MyBookie Review
Though content-full website is easy to move around, the abundance of information occasionally comes at the expense of clarity, and welcome bonuses are a good example. MyBookie attempts to meet preferences of each single member by offering 3 welcome deals, but it would be advisable to double-check the terms with customer service prior to claiming any.
Up to 50% Sportsbook Welcome Bonus
A minimum deposit of $100 will earn you the right to collect 50% up to $1,000, claimable with code MYB50 and subject to 5 to 15x rollover requirement. Deposits less than $100 will receive a 25% Bonus. This promotions is for sportsbook only and can’t be used for Racebook or Casino.
$20 Risk-Free Sport Bet
Open an account, place your first real-money bet, and if you happen to lose, MyBookie will give you a refund of up to $20. A minimum bet of $20 is required to qualify and the cashback awarded as Free Play with 5-time rollover. The promotion applies only to straight wagers in the sportsbook.
100% Casino Sign-up Bonus
Casino Sign-up Bonus of 100% up to $300 is claimable after you have funded your account with a minimum of $50 with promo code MYC100. Play-through requirement of 50x deposit + bonus amount has to be met within 30 days, and it’s worth noting that bets placed on Video Poker, Roulette, Baccarat, Craps, and a few other table games, will not contribute.
MyBookie Casino Ongoing Promotions
Focusing on sports betting service, MyBookie has provided quite a few ongoing deals linked to their sportsbook. You’ll find 25% sportsbook Reload Bonus up to $500, 8% Rebate for wagers placed through the racebook, and Refer-A-Friend program offering 200% Sports Bonus up to $200. However, they did make sure to throw in a couple of specials for the benefit of casino game fans.
- Friday Kings Of Spades Contest: Play Blackjack on Fridays and you can win $1,000 even if you lose. You’ll need to be wagering $25 or more, and if you’re dealt two Kings of Spades in your first hand while the dealer receives a Blackjack, the Casino will pay $1,000.
- Triple Diamonds 21: If you hit a 21 with 3 Diamond suited 7’s while playing Blackjack, MyBookie will provide an additional $500 bonus to use for casino games. A minimum wager of $10 is needed to qualify, and bonus funds are subject to 3x rollover.
- Get Paid On The 21st Of The Month: Players can claim 8% rebate on their Blackjack losses for games played on the 21st of each month (between 12:00am and 11:59pm EST). Credited rebate amount comes with 3x play-through requirement. Do note that the promotion doesn’t apply to Live Blackjack games.
- Steam Your Streak: Get at a minimum of 10 winning picks in a row and you’ll earn $25 free bet, or get 20 picks and MyBookie will give you $50 Free Play. Real-money wagers of $25 will qualify, and only bets on money lines, run lines or game totals apply. Free Play winnings have to be wagered 1x before funds can be withdrawn.
- Snap Your Skid: If you lose 10 bets or more in a row, the operator will give you $25 back. Like with the previous one, only real money $25 bets on money lines, run lines or game totals qualify. Do note that multiple losing wagers on a single game will only count as one for the purpose of this promotion.
- 10 Is The Magic Number: Deposit 10 times in a row without making a single withdrawal in between, and you’ll get a bonus amount which is the average of your last 10 deposits. Your account balance has to be $0 to qualify, and bonus awarded as Free Play wagered 15x before requesting a payout.
- Superman: Bet every single game offered in the NFL Week with a minimum of $20, and if you hit every pick correctly, MyBookie will double your winnings. Players have to bet Spreads on games during the regular season, meaning weeks 1 – 17.
- Show Me The Money: If you’ve made a bet over the phone and the operator’s rep got it wrong, all you need to do is report it by email to have the mistake mended and your account credited with $20 Free Play (following the review of the phone call).
- MMA & Boxing Bad Beat: Should you happen to lose a sure MMA or Boxing wager (favorites listed at -250 or higher) in the first round, you can claim the Bad Beat Special. To qualify, in boxing events the fight needs to end in a K.O. during the 3 minutes of round 1, and in MMA they need to finish with a K.O, submission or stoppage during the first 60 seconds.
- Spread The Word: Join MyBookie’s social networks Facebook or Twitter and you’ll be thanked with a $10 Free Play. In order to claim the bonus, players have to email the Casino and provide social media handle which was used to Like or Follow.
- Fresh Start: An opportunity to recover from a harsh loss is offered by crediting the player with one average bet. To qualify, they must lose a minimum of 20 bets in a row, each equaling $10 in real cash or more.
- No Fun Refund: In case the NFL team you backed scores a touchdown in the last 5 minutes of the 4th quarter, only to get flagged for excessive celebration and lose on a late game-winning score, MyBookie will refund your wager in full.
MyBookie is an instant-play casino which requires no downloads to be made before one can access their games. What’s more, they all come with play-for-fun clicker allowing risk-free trial prior to wagering real cash. Among 200 or so on offer, the real treat are visually impressive and highly engaging 3D BetSoft slots such as The Slotfather II, Mr Vegas, After Night Falls and Good Girl Bad Girl. You’ll additionally find titles released by Parlay, Aristocrat, Concept Gaming and Portomaso Gaming.
MyBookie also features close to 30 table games, among which European and American Roulette, multiple Blackjack variants, Baccarat, Red Dog, Rummy and Craps. A separate mention should be made of Poker range consisting of Caribbean, Ride’m, Triple Edge, Pai Gow, Oasis, and a lovely 3D BetSoft execution called Poker 3 Heads Up Hold’em. Further 30 gaming options are made available in Video Poker section, along with a small collection of other games such as Keno and scratch cards.
MyBookie Live Casino
The operator seems to have employed some of the most attractive dealers and croupiers around to offer an additional incentive for playing at their Live Casino. Though being a US resident and having limited options when it comes to live online gaming, you may not necessarily need one. Beautiful ladies will welcome you for a round or two of Live Blackjack, spin the wheel of European or American Roulette, deal cards at a game of Baccarat, and offer a seat at one of 2 Live Super6 tables. Live dealer games are provided by Vivo Gaming and streamed from a studio in Costa Rica.
MyBookie features a mobile betting platform which allows players to get a piece of the action wherever and whenever. There’s no need to download any apps; one simply has to access the site via browser of an iPhone, iPad, or Android mobile device, and with the help of hassle-free interface and easy-to-navigate menus, get instant access to a complete set of betting lines and about 100 casino games. Though the assortment shrinks, as is usually the case, you’ll be happy to know all Live dealers games remain available when on the move.
- Phone Transfer
- Bank Wire
- Wire Transfer
Currencies supported: All transactions are made in US dollars. Bitcoins are accepted!
Fees and Timeframes
Deposit limits vary according to payment method chosen. Credit Card and Phone Transfer transactions come with $45 minimum and $1,000 limits, ACH and Bank Wire will not allow you to pay less than $100 and $2,000 respectively but don’t cap deposits on the high end, while Bitcoin offers a range from $25 to $10,000. When attempting to fund casino account with the help of a credit card, one should be aware that such deposits will be subject to a 30 business day hold.
At least one successful deposit is needed to become eligible to withdraw funds from MyBookie account. Though the operator claims they can process payouts in as little as 24 hours, T&C states that all withdrawal requests have a processing period of 48 hours minimum. The lowest withdrawal amount is $100 and the maximum a player can cash out per week limited to $2,000. The latter will likely discourage high-rollers, though the Casino does show some flexibility when it comes to their withdrawal policy and will likely allow VIPs to collect higher amounts. No deposit fees will be charged whichever method one chooses, but there are fees for withdrawals (even for Bitcoin!) going as high as $50. What you need to know is that fees are not flat but increase with the size of your withdrawal.
Help tab gives quick access to FAQ related to general information, deposits and payouts, bonuses, Sportsbook and Casino. Should those fail to provide all answers, there are several ways to get in touch with MyBookie customer service agents. One can send an inquiry by filling out the web form, or opt for faster options and contact the team via Live Chat or one of toll-free numbers. MyBookie employs an exemplary support team whose members are fast, friendly and helpful.
Social icons found at the bottom of the page will take you directly to the operator’s Facebook and Twitter pages, which are not only useful for keeping up with news and updates, but also offer an opportunity to send direct messages.
Our MyBookie.ag Rating:
- Software / graphics - 90%90
- Game variety - 85%85
- Banking options - 84%84
- Customer support - 93%93
- Entertainment - 93%93
MyBookie is probably one of the better all-in-one gambling options available to US players. True, they are primarily there to cater to American sports betting fans, but the casino games offering is decent enough. While the list of promotional offers goes on and on, it would be good to see a few more ongoing deals linked to slots, table games and live dealer games, and with a tad more friendly terms at the same time; steep wagering requirements linked to casino sign-up bonus are well above industry average. High points are given to website design and user-friendliness, as well as 24/7 customer support.
On the other hand, banking section shows plenty of room for improvement. Firstly, highly popular E-wallets have been left out. Secondly, minimum cash-out limits are a bit too high and maximum ones way too low. And thirdly, there are some hefty fees attached to withdrawals, without a single fee-free option.
None of the negatives are difficult to fix, though, providing the team shows interest in making the casino segment of their offering as attractive as the sports betting one.