Live Infinite Blackjack Review
One of the leading providers for live casino games in Evolution Games. All the different dealer titles provided by this gambling software developer are top-class and offer plenty of attraction for the players. One of the latest additions to its huge repertoire is the Live Infinite Blackjack. It is one of the best to have come out from this great software manufacturer.
What Makes it a Better Option for Gamblers?
Live Infinite Blackjack comes with a new twist and surprise added to this play by offering the opportunity for an unlimited amount of people to try their luck out in a single Blackjack table. It has added scalability to the multiplayer option, thanks to its robust and advanced software. It offers a whole new and entertaining gaming experience of a physical casino game right on the gamer’s desktops.
The best thing is that a gambler does not have to wait for his turn to sit at the table. It is always ready for him. Apart from this, there are enough and more prizes to be won by avid enthusiasts. The low bet limits are also an added plus as this gives the chance for many people to try without worrying about losing a lot of money to betting. There is just one hand dealt for the participants and they can make their personal decisions depending upon what is drawn.
Playing Live Infinite Blackjack
This version is played using 8 cards decks. The live dealer must be on soft 17. The game is played on the basis of 6-card Charlie rule. The default winner will be the gambler who has a total does not go beyond 21. They will always be more than the dealer’s hand.
Check out some live casinos that offer Live Infinite Blackjack on our list at livecasinoreports.com.
Optional Side Bets
Apart from the usual Split, Double Down, Insurance, Hit and Stand bet rules, the Live Infinite Blackjack offers additional side bets like 21+3, Bust It, Any Pair, and Hot 3.
- Any Pair Bet It gives out a payout for any pair made using the first two cards in a gambler’s hand.
- Hot 3 Bet A win is registered when the first two cards of the gamer and the up one of the dealer total up to 19, 20, or 21.
- 21+3 Bet The payment is made if there is poker type of combination of the cards that are made using the player’s first 2 cards and the up one of the dealer.
- Bust it Bet Payments are made if the dealer busts with 3 or more cards in his or her hand.
Advantages for the Gamblers while Playing Infinite Blackjack
- No restrictions in the number of participants on this live Blackjack table.
- Any number of gamblers can join the table at any time.
- 6-Card Charlie rule is used and this is a rarity.
- Two new and attractive side bets in the form of Bust it and Hot 3.
- The software can be fully customized.
- Can be tried on a wide range of devices like laptops, PCs, mobile phones and tablets.
With a fresh take on the side bets and an unlimited live table, the Live Infinite Blackjack from Evolution Gaming is fresh and adds a unique dimension to the game. This is an experience that an avid gaming fan must never miss.